Wednesday 3 October 2012

School trip

I went on a school trip today, we went to the park and looked around the house there and played in the play area and collected leaves.

It was good and I sat with my friends on the coach. We had fruit whilst we were out, but they only had green apples. I like red apples best but I still ate one because I was hungry for an apple.

I got a badge today at school. It's because I'm on the school council and it says school council on it. We had our first meeting and we had our photos taken and got to have biscuits and juice, then we finished. I like biscuits.

Because I had a good day mummy took me to the shop and I got sweets. I got love hearts because they are my favourite, but I tried one of mummy's chewits and now I like them as my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment